Thursday, 20th June 2013
Missionaries of the Sacred Heart - Vocations
5. While you reflect on these answers here are some questions for you to reflect on:
Posted on 13. Feb, 2012
- How have I experienced God’s love in my life?
- How do I celebrate my Catholic faith and participate in my parish?
- Does the message of the Gospel give me hope and strengthen my faith?
- How do I share my gifts with others?
- Do I want a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Do I like working with people and do I get along with men and women from all walks of life?
- Do I want to make a real difference in the lives of others?
||Among those totally dedicated to the service of the Gospel, are priests, called to preach the word of God, administer the sacraments, especially the Eucharist and Reconciliation, committed to helping the lowly, the sick, the suffering, the poor, and those who experience hardship in areas of the world where there are, at times, many who still have not had a real encounter with Jesus Christ.”
– Pope Benedict XVI –
Message for the 45th World Day of prayer for Vocations